- Additional monthly remuneration shall be paid to workers and employees for length of service and professional experience in a percentage of the basic salary, determined by the individual employment contract. (ORDINANCE ON SALARY STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION art..12)
- Additional remuneration shall be paid out for each night hour of work or parts thereof, performed between 22,00 p.m. and 6,00 a.m. by workers and employees, to an amount of not less than BGN 0.25. (ORDINANCE ON SALARY STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION art..8)
- Overtime work performed shall be remunerated with an increase agreed upon by the employee and the employer, but not less than:
v 50 percent - for work on working days;
v 75 percent - for work on weekends;
v 100 percent - for work on official holidays;
v 50 percent - for work with an accumulated calculation of the working time.
- Work on official holidays, irrespective of whether it represents overtime work or not, shall be remunerated pursuant to the agreement, but not less than double the amount of the labour remuneration.
- Additional remuneration shall be paid for each hour or parts thereof, during which a worker or employee is at the disposal of the employer outside the territory of the enterprise, at a location agreed upon between them, amounting to not less than BGN 0.10. (ORDINANCE ON SALARY STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION art..10)